Sunday, June 11, 2006

Continued from last post.

After we arrived at Gina's she of course wanted to know why mark was all fucked up. While he bandaged himself up, we both told her. Shockingly enough, she was pissed. She started to read mark the riot act about fucking around on her (or trying to any way), and I started to laugh. She didn't see what was so amusing.

So I as ked her "Gina, how many guys have you fucked while being 'with' mark?"

She got a subborn look on her face and said "But that's,,," then stopped herself before she could finish.

But I finished for her. "Different? No it's not. But I'm not gonna waste My time arguing with you about it, especially since you already know I'm right. I'm also not gonna listen to you whine about it, so just figure out some punishment for him so we can all move on."

She looked like she wanted to argue with Me about it, but she learned where that got her, so instead she just stood there staring at him. After a few minutes I realised she couldn't figure anything out. So I said "While we're all young okay Gina."

She turned red and said "Why don't you think of something, it was your idea." I had to admit, that was kinda funny, having Me punish him when I didn't think there was anything to punish. But if it got it out of the way, then fine by Me. There was just one problem, the only thing I could think of right at that time was My bladder, it felt like it was gonna explode. Gina looked like she was about to make some smart-ass comment, when it hit Me.

"mark, get on your knees in front of Me. Hesitantly he did. I stood up and unzipped My pants. Before anybody could react I said "Don't move." And let loose all over his face. Damn, there was a lot of piss. And it felt good to let it out. You should've seen the look on mark's face. It was priceless. But outside of a twitch when I first started, he didn't move. Finally i was done and mark opened his eyes. Both of'em were shocked. I pulled up My pants and started Gina toward the bedroom.

Then she stopped and asked "What about the mess?"

"Dugh." I answered. "mark clean it up." mark started to stand, like he was gonna get towels from the kitchen or something, and I said "No dude, with your tongue." He looked a little freaked out, but he did it.

I'll be on and off tonight, so if you see I'm available, give Me a call.

No comments: