Friday, June 09, 2006

I know it's been a while since I posted, but things have just been nuts for Me. Things are returning to normal so I will be posting more regularly from now on. I talked to another pso on Niteflirt , her name is Angela St. Lawrence if you want to check her out. We've talked about the possibility of doing three-way calls, but apparently there's a lot of rigmarole you have to go through for Niteflirt to okay that kind of thing. So don't hold your breath, but if we do it I'll let you know here.

I was in a fight this last weekend. I went to go see mark at the bar where he usually hangs out, and I walk in and the place is nuts. I'm about to walk right back out, (it's not My fight after all) when who do I see right in the middle of it? You guessed it, mark. Listen, mark maybe a butt-plug havin', used panty-wearing, creampie eatin' little freak, but he's got balls.

But not much in the way of brains, or fighting ability, and all the balls in the world won't help against a guy twice your size. It looked like the guy (or somebody), had already gotten some good shots in on mark, and it looked like this guy was ready to do plenty more damage. So I get My ass over there, and like I said, this guy is big, he's got Me beat by at least a couple of inches and thirty pounds or so. But I do have an advantage, he doesn't know I'm there.

I put My left foot on the back of his calf and step down hard. This forces him to his knees and his arms to windmill. I grab'em (it actually takes Me a few tries to get his left arm, but I do get'em both), the dude tries to pull out of My grip and stand up, but the leverage is all wrong for it. mark does a double-take when he sees Me and just stands there.

I say "Hey, dumbass h (I almost say hit'em, but seeing how big the guy is, I think better of it) kick him, right in the fucking head!" mark just stares for a second, but then he tries to do it, and almost falls on his ass because he's standing too close. "Move back!" I yell. All the while this guy's trying to roll away from Me, but before he can mark finally gets it right and nails him in the head with a kick. This doesn't put him out, but it stuns him enough that I push him to the floor and both mark and I stomp his ass. After that I look around and I get the feeling that if the cops haven't been called yet. they soon will be.

I grab mark and take us out the back, we go through some buildings behind the bar and come out on the opposite side of the block from the bar. Fortunately I parked a good ways from the bar because the parking lot was too full. I tell mark to go grab his car tomorrow even if it's towed, paying the fee will be better than having to be bailed out. Especially considering what he was wearing underneath his clothes.

I ask mark how the fight got started. He looks a little embarrassed, but finally admits that he was trying to pickup the guys girl. She had been there alone, but then the dude had come in, and when he did mark's hand was on her ass. I couldn't help but laugh. I said "Dude, even if you had succeeded in gettin' into her pants, how were you gonna explain the panties you're wearing?"

"I didn't think that far ahead." Is all he can say. Then he starts beggin' Me not to tell Gina.

There's more, but I'll post that tomorrow, unlees blogger's fucked up again. Any questions before then, call Me.

No comments: