Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Damn, it's been awhile since I posted. I'm not gonna try to cover everything thats happened, but I'll hit a few of the high points.

As for caller's, I've got a few that are interesting enough to mention. One who I'll call fatboy, he's over 450 lbs., is really into humiliating assignments. I actually had him cum in his pants and then walk around with the mess still in there. his boss told him to go home and change his pants! just hearing about that made Me laugh My ass off.

Another who I'll call footboy, wants to meet in person, so I can abuse him physically. He wants Me to kick his ass, literally! I mean he wants Me to kick him on the tailbone so he'll be sore for days afterwards. Nothing like that is going to happen anytime soon, but he loves to hear Me talk about it anyway. He's just shocked at how mean I am. He says he hates Me because I understand him so well. I say he hates himself, but that's his problem.

I've recently run into this sneakerfag, but I'm tired of typing, so I'll go into that on the next post. Later.

No comments: