Friday, May 12, 2006

Anonymous said...
So, not for anything, but what was poor micah required to do that he was unable to follow up on? (Yeah, I'm asking this to try to get a handle on whether or not You might be the right Master for me.)I agree with You that people who are following this blog should comment once in a while And, how are Gina and mark doing these days?
5/11/2006 7:02 PM


I'm glad you asked about why micah was blocked, this will be helpful to any who seek to serve Me in the future. It actually started with My previous comment on posting comments. Click on the date to read it if you haven't already Thursday, May 04 .

So micah put up a comment on My next post after that (it's still there if you're curious about it), so far so good. But I was busy so it took Me awhile to get back to My blog, about a day and a half too two days I think. So I check My Niteflirt account (click the link if you're unfamiliar with it), and there's a e-mail from micah, whining about the fact that I hadn't approved the comment yet.

So I sent an e-mail back to him explaining that I did things on My schedule, not his, and if he didn't like it that was just too damn bad. Then he e-mailed Me back some stupid thing where he just tried to ignore what I'd said (he's one of those people who even when they're dead wrong, and they know it, they're not going to admit it-juvenile I know), instead he just blathered on about his supposed expertise in matters of blogging. Like I gave a shit. I just ignored it and waited for our next call. According to the slave contract he was required to call Me a minimum of once a week. Probably still sulking from the last e-mail I sent him, he chose not to.

So I sent him the penalty payment-request, and the rest you know. The funny thing is, I know he still reads this (he's just that kind of guy), and I wonder what his reaction will be to reading about what happened? Well micah, if you want, feel free to leave a comment.

It'll be funny to see what he leaves if he does have the nads to post. Probably be some kind of pathetic justification, claiming it was all a misunderstanding. He might even toss a little tantrum at Me, not that that's how he'll think of it, If he does toss a tantrum he'll think it's a show of 'righteous indignation'.

As far as being a slave for Me, click on attributes , to get an idea of what I expect from a slave.

I've talked to Gina, but I haven't really felt like doing much of anything with My arm all fucked up. But it's feeling better now; I worked out on it for the first time today. So I'm probably going to do something with them this weekend. I'll post about it if I do.

Well this has been one hell of a long-ass post, fortunately I needed something to keep Me busy today. My room-mate had to go someplace so I've been waiting for the vet to drop off his leader dog's ashes. She just did, so I'll probably be heading out in a little bit.

If you want to know more about Me check My Homepage.
Or just call Me!

No comments: