Friday, May 19, 2006

My phone service stayed up, but My dsl went down, aargh! Well I've finally got it back so I'll update you all a little. Last Saturday I went to see Gina & mark. Last time I was there I brought them a little surprise , well Gina really loved it, and I think mark's getting to love it. But this time I wanted to go out. Gina was all excited when she heard this and they both went to get dressed.

When they were done I said to mark "I have something special for you to wear tonight mark." Having some experience with My surprises he looked both nervous, and excited. Seeing he was in just the right frame of mind, I pulled it out. It was a large butt-plug.

Gina laughed and said " I love it! Bend over mark, so I can help you put it in."

While she did that I called My friend Nancy (nope, not her real name), and told her to meet us at the club. This seemed to dampen Gina's spirits a little, which was stupid since she already knew I was seeing other people besides her, she also knew I wasn't going to stop. What really makes it funny is, not counting mark (and really, how can you count mark?) she was fucking at least 3 or 4 other people that I knew off. But oh well, she was just going to have to learn, like everybody else I know; I do what I want. If you want to come along for the ride, that's cool, but I'm in charge of the trip.

There's more, and I will write more about it, but for now I'm bored with fucking around with the computer. Later.




No comments: