Sunday, May 07, 2006

It has been a shitty week for your King. Tuesday morning I woke up and My right arm was fucked up. Its been in pain since then. Nothing I tried provided any relief. On top of that I haven't been able to sleep more than an hour or two in a row because of it. Its improving somewhat now, and I think it'll be fine in a couple of days, but it's driving Me nuts right now.

There have been other things bothering Me throughout the week, too minor to go into, though they were primarily a problem because they came on top of My arm.

And to top it all off, yesterday I killed My room-mate's dog. My room-mate has (or had I should say), the habit of tying his dog to My truck. Yesterday I was running late, didn't think to check, and I think you can figure out the rest from there. The thing is, the dog was more than just a pet; My room-mate's blind and this was his leaderdog. I'm pretty upset about it, hell I ;liked the dog more than I liked My room-mate!

Slaveboundforpain, My tortureslut, called yesterday; so I was able to take some of My frustrations out on him. But it's still been a bad week for Me. i hope the coming week will be an improvement. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: