Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Continued from previous post.

Nancy and I went back to the table. It was kind of funny watching mark's reaction when Nancy asked him to dance, he looked a little panicked, his gaze kept flicking between Gina and I. Obviously he didn't know what to do, so I helped him out, in My own way.

"Go on and dance mark, I'll take care of Gina, after all I'm used to taking care of her when you can't." He turned a little red at that, but he got up. As I sat down Gina gave Me a dirty look.

So that's how you're going to take care of me, by sitting down? You didn't seem to have a problem getting out on the dance floor with her!" I couldn't help but laugh. Women. The laughing didn't seem to improve her mood.

I stood up and said "Come on, let's dance."

She folded her hands across her chest like a child and said "I don't wanna dance with you now."

"I didn't ask if you wanted too." Then I grabbed her by the wrist and hauled her onto the floor. At first she resisted, but I'm pretty strong and with very few exceptions, if I want you to move, you move. She tried to stay sullen, but even though I really suck at it, for some reason chicks like dancing with Me. After she looseened up a bit I turned so she could get a good look at Nancy and mark. She started laughing, and with good reason. They made a hilarious sight. Nancy wouldn't leave mark's butt alone and mark was up on his tiptoes trying to keep away.

"Does she know?" Gina asked.

"Not unless she's guessed on her own." I answered. "Now I wanna talk about your attitude when it comes to Nancy and everything." She tried to interrupt, but I ignored her. "I'm not going to put up with any jealousy or possesiveness on your part. And on that score, a question; how many guys have you been with since we first hooked up?" That shut her mouth for a second, but I knew it wouldn't last so I continued before she had a chance to say anything. "Doesn't really matter anyway, even if you swore everlasting fidelity to me, and kept it, I'd still see other people and do My thing. Because that's what I want to do." Things slowed up a little here because I had to explain what fidelity meant. Gina has a lot of good qualities but an overburdening of intellect is not one of them.

"Now I'm having fun, and I wanna keep going on, but it has to be on My terms. If you can agree to that, cool. If not I walk. Make a choice, now." She didn't say anything, so I let her go and turned to go get Nancy. Suddenly she grabbed My arm and agreed. She said a lot, but the upshot was she was willing to do whatever I wanted and wouldn't make an issue of it again. Bullshit of course. She'd go along for awhile, but she'd bring it up again at some point. Of course the beauty of being Me is I don't have to worry about it. I have a foolproof way of dealing with such things. I simply start walking, either they agree to do things My way to stop Me, or they don't and I find somebody else to have fun with. The only time you have to deal with arguements and all that dumb shit is when you're not willing to walk away. Life is way too short for all that.

We had fun for awhile longer at the club, then Nancy and I left with the understanding that I'd meet Gina and mark at thier place later. I had sex with Nancy of course, but since everybody's always asking about Gina and mark, I'll just skip that part and get back to mark and Gina. Since they knew I was coming I just did a quick rap on the door before I walked in. mark was so freaked he damn near jumped off the strap-on that Gina was fucking him with.

I laughed and said "Be careful, you could rip yourself a new asshole doing that. Literally."

I think he hurt something, because he winced as Gina pulled out. And she's getting pretty good with that thing, so I don't think it was something she did.

I was a little tired so I had them puton a show to warm Me up before I did My thing. They did things like mark would suck off her strap-on, (she washed it, but I think he would'vesucked even if dhe hadn't), he also licked her asshole and she teased his cock with her panties.

I had My cock out and when I was ready I called mark over. He stood in front of Me wearing Gina's dirty panties, not sure what to do, and I said "What are you waiting for, get to it."

He kneeled down like he was going to suck Me off and I said "What do you think you're doing you twink, take My shoes off."

"That's what I was going to do." he says, all shook up. Of course his denials a little weakened by the panties and smeared lipstick that Gina put on him before he sucked the srap-on.

Once he was done taking My clothes off I let him lick Gina's pussy while she sucked Me.
Of course I made him beg first, but he's getting really good at that. after a while I pulled out of her mouth and fucked her tits some. Then I had mark go get Me a condom so I could fuck her pussy. He did then I asked him if he wanted to put it on. He tried, but his hands were shaking too hard so I laughed at him and put it on Myself.

After a while I pulled out, took the condom off, and prepared to fuck her ass. Before I did I had mark kneel down so his face was right next to her ass. As I pumped her I taunted mark, asking how much he liked watching Me fuck his girlfriends ass, and how hot it made him. When I felt Myself getting ready to blow I asked him if he was looking forward to licking My cum out of her pussy.

He said "Yes, very much." He was playing with himself, and he didn't look like he was too far from blowing himself.

"Well sorry mark, you're not going to get a chance to do that tonight." And I pulled out and came all over his face. He looked shocked at first, but then he blew, so I think he was pretty happy about the outcome.

Well I'm done for now, call Me if you want to hear more.

No comments: