Thursday, May 11, 2006

Well I blocked micah last night. I don't know, maybe he thought I was joking or buffing. Which shows he's just not terribly bright. If I say I'm goingto do something, then I follow through. Let this be a lesson to all the rest of you wannabe piggybank's, if you don't pay up when I tell you to, you will be gone!

If you don't want Me to take your money, don't ask to be My moneyslave. I mean, how simple is that to figure out? Well I'll be heading out in a bit,but i'll be back taking calls on Niteflirt later tonight, around midnight or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, not for anything, but what was poor micah required to do that he was unable to follow up on? (Yeah, I'm asking this to try to get a handle on whether or not You might be the right Master for me.)

I agree with You that people who are following this blog should comment once in a while

And, how are Gina and mark doing these days?