Monday, May 22, 2006

Due to numerous computer problems it's been a while sine I posted. But enough of those, this post continues from the last post.

Nancy's a girl I see off and on. She's very submissive. I know a lot of people who read this are in the bdsm world so I just want to be clear, I don't have any kind of formal Dom/sub thing with her, I just date her. She shows up when I want, does what I want, and doesn't give Me any noise about the way I do things. She's also cute, very sweet, and amazing in bed or in the park, movie theatre and several other places.

Her response when I told her I wanted her to meet some friends of mine and Me at the club is pretty indicative of the way she is. She just said "When do you want me there?" Didn't even ask who the people were or what we would be doing. I told her we were heading out now and she said she'd meet us there.

She beat us there and had a table ready. Her room-mate was there but she left right after I arrived. The room-mate and I had had sex and she was feeling guilty about it. What she didn't know was not only did Nancy know, but Nancy let Me know just how hot her friend was for Me. I'd probably let her know eventually, but she's one of those girls who was hotter when she thought she had something to feel guilty about. We ordered some drinks (non-alcoholic for Me), and sat down. mark was nervous because for one he had the butt-plug in in public, and two he didn't know if Nancy knew about him or not. He'd asked and I'd told him to guess. She didn't for those of you curious, but I sure wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to fuck with mark's head.

After a few minutes of chit-chat I leaned over to kiss Gina (she seemed a little surprised I did it with Nancy right there, but that's just because Gina's got a lot to learn about Me), but as I kissed her I whispered in her ear. I told her to go dance with mark, but that while she was doing it to every now and again smack and pinch his butt. She giggled a little as I pulled away. We both knew how mark was going to react. mark's the kind of guy, that if he was in a poker game, you'd know what he had every hand.

She told mark "Let's dance!" He seemed surprised, he probably thought he was just going to sit at the table all night but I had more planned for him than that. As they left the table I nuzzled Nancy's neck and said "We'll dance in a minute, but first let's enjoy the show." She looked curious, but just followed My gaze out Gina and mark on the floor. The thing was, there really wasn't anything strange about what Gina was doing. You see chicks playing with guys butt's all the time on dance floors, but every time Gina's hands got anywhere near mark's ass, he'd jump a foot off the floor. Okay so I'm exaggerating for dramatic effect, but still, he was freaking. And people started to notice.

I couldn't help but laugh and Nancy started giggling too. She asked "What's his problem?"

"He embarrasses easily." I answered. Which was true, it just wasn't the whole truth, but hey-I'm not in court. "Come on, let's dance." And I took her out on the dance floor and danced with all the grace...of a dyspeptic hippopotamus. I have a confession to make, your King has many amazing skills and abilities, but dancing isn't one of them. I suck, in a huge way. But for some reason every girl I know wants to dance with Me anyway. I'm not joking, there's been times when they've literally tried to drag My ass onto the dance floor. Personally I can't explain it, guess it must be My animal magnetism.

While we were I out there I had a great idea (hey, what other kind do I have). "Nancy after we go back to the table I want you to take mark out on the dance floor and..."

"And play with his butt the way Gina was?"

"You read My mind."

"In this case it was pretty easy. By the way is it just us tonight or are they coming too?"

I have to admit, I was a little surprised by the question, though in retrospect I don't know why. I'd had threesomes with Nancy before. Then I'd been the only guy though. I thought about it for a second, but I decided against it, this time. It was definitely something I wanted to keep in mind for the future though. But I didn't quite have mark to the point where I wanted him putting on a show for other people yet. "Maybe another time, tonight I want you all too Myself."

"And then when you're done with me you'll go have them all too yourself won't you?" She said with a laugh.

I couldn't help but laugh at that.

There's more, but I need a break. If you want to hear about it before I post again, call Me.

Later.

No comments: