Friday, May 26, 2006

Due to My dsl problems I've gotten really far behind in My posting. My last post only brought things up to the weekend before last. So this post is going to serve as a quick update to what's been going on since the events of the previous post.

After Saturday, Part I &Part II , I decided mark should wear Gina's panties all the time. Not just when I was having sex with her. The way it works is Gina will wear a pair for a day, then she'll pass'em along to mark. She came up with the idea of masturbating in them before she gave'em to mark herself. Apparently she also pee'd in'em one time before she gave them to him as well. Gina's fucked other guys and had mark clean her out, but (so far as I know anyway) I'm the only one who knows about it. Though Gina did bring a guy in (a friend of mark's no less), while mark was there, but mark was hiding in the closet.

Last weekend I went over there, and I took Nancy this time. That was a lot of fun. After we were done I turned things up a notch with mark. I told him to go buy pantyhose, and that he had to wear them all the time, under his normal clothes. If he didn't, there would be a punishment. I went to the bar where he hangs to check out if he was doing it. He wasn't, so I arranged for the punishment. That brings Me up to date with Gina & mark. If anyone wants to hear about things in more detail leave a comment asking, and I'll see what I can do.

On the Niteflirt side of things I have some new slaves, and some old ones have returned. Of the new ones there's obese loser, who calls Me from work! Hey, try not to get fired tard, because then you wouldn't be able to give Me anymore of your money. Then there's a couple of new footboys. One of'em was so intent on Me using him as foot-mat, he forgot to even give Me his name! The other, who I'm just going to call footboy A for now, was going nuts just from Me telling him some of the things I'd do to him.

Of the returnee's there's likesmellyfeet, who I'm just going to call footboy S from now on, who'd actually cancelled his account. And why did he do that you ask? He thought he was spending too much money on Me! But he came back, wallet in hand, to worship My feet again. And doesn't it feel so good to be back S? Of course it does! Because now you get to be used and abused, by Me! And I even let you pay Me for it. Aren't I just too wonderful for words!

Then there's My #1 torture slave, formerly known as slaveboundforpain, now I'm going to call him victim f. You see he likes really long sessions, so he saves up his money, and we generally go for an hour or so at a time. He does that a few nights in a row, then he'll be gone for a few weeks to save up the money. He's still My favorite, because he really brings his own creativity into play, making it that much better for both of us.

This quick update is taking longer than I thought, so I'm going to take a break from it. But I'll be on for a while, so call Me, if you want to hear more.

No comments: