Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's been a busy couple of days, but I have a little time so I thought I'd post a little bit. Sunday I went over to Gina's. They were both eager to learn what My surprise was, but I made'em wait. One, I like letting the anticipation build and two, sex relaxes people, so I figured they'd be more receptive to M y ideas after they had sex. Not that I thought that
I'd have too much of a problem, but I really like to set the scene. Besides, I was really horny and I wanted to fuck.

First I made out with Gina while playing with her pussy. Then when she was all nice and wet, I told mark to come over and take her clothes off. It took him a bit to get them all off his hands were shaking so bad. Gina made fun of him for it, which made him shake even worse. I couldn't help but laugh. Then after he was done he started to lay them aside, and I said "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?" he asked.

"Put your panties on." His dick twitched when I said it. His face got red, but he put'em on. Gina laughed and told him how pretty he looked in his little pink panties. He didn't say anything, but his dick just kept on getting harder.

"Aren't you going to thank Me?"

"For what?" He asked looking confused.


"For getting those panties all nice and wet with pussyjuice, since you're not getting pussy anymore."

It took him a minute to get the words out, but he finally did. I took My shirt off and sat down, but instead of taking My shoes of I pointed to the floor at My feet and said, "Kneel."
I told him to take My rockports off My feet and started sucking on Gina's breasts. After he was done with My shoes I turned back to him and told him to undo My pants. From the half-scared, half-excited look on his face, it was obvious he thought I was going to tell him to suck My dick. And he couldn't figure out how to respond.

After he undid My pants I said "Suck it." After a pause, he started to move his mouth toward My cock. I put My hand on his forehead to stop him and said "What do you think you're doing? That's not for you, it's for her." We laughed at him, and then we had sex. After we were done, he cleaned her out, and I decided it was time for the surprise.

"mark, go get My bag out of My truck."

He looked a little freaked and said "But, I'm only wearing panties!" Of course I figured he'd put on a coat and sweats or something so nobody would see, but if he was too stupid to figure that out, too bad for him.

"Then you'd better hurry, hadn't you?" He ran out and I think he broke some kinda sprinting record getting back. At least nobody saw him. Or at least they didn't call the cops if they did. He gave Me the bag and sat down. "Like I told mark Thursday, this surprise is really more for him, but I think you'll enjoy it too Gina. And you're the one who's going to be using it on him." Then I opened My bag and pulled out an eight inch strap-on dildo.
There's more, but I'm tired of typing. If you want to hear more about it, or have you're own particular freak you'd like to get, call Me.

I'll be off and on today, but I'll be on late night, ten-2am EST at least tonight.

No comments: