Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A couple of pieces of news,Niteflirt has put up a couple of new recordings I made. You can find them on My, Homepage. One's for moneyslaves, and the other is for sneakerfags. Enjoy, and remember to send Me an e-mail thanking Me for making them, as you certainly don't deserve that much of My time.

A new moneyslave, arizonahamlet, called this morning. He actually paid one of My tribute buttons a couple of weeks ago, but it took him until now to work up the courage to call Me. Isn't that funny, afraid of little'ole Me. After all, all I'm going to do is use and abuse him, humiliate him, and treat him like the worthless little fag he is, while taking every last cent he has to pay for the privilege of being My little slavebitch.

I mean, what's there to be afraid off, ha-ha-ha-ha!

I've given him his first assignment, I'll let you know how he did, if he has the balls to call Me again.

I'll be on and off all day, so call Me while you can bitches!



No comments: