Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Your King getting into fights, into pussy, and cumming on people's faces.

Last night I hooked up with this girl from work. She'd been complaining about her man, (not that he was much of a man, but more about that later) and giving me the eye whenever she did it. She never complained to me directly, but she made sure to bitch whenever I was in earshot and give me a lot of looks out of the corner of her eyes.

It wasn't terribly hard to figure out what she wanted, so I told her to meet Me at a club last night after ten. She seemed a little surprised, I think it was because I didn't ask, I just told her. But shit, what she'd expect, she'd been sniffing around Me for weeks.

I showed up about ten after and spotted her at the bar. Gina, (not her real name) waved me over and we talked a bit. Gina's about average height with long dark hair. She's a little on the thick side, but right now its mainly in her ass and titties, so it works for her. In five-ten years if she doesn't do something about it maybe not, but for now she looks good.

We chat for a minute, but I didn't come for intellectual stimulation, so I tell her I want to go back to her place. I don't like having too many people know where I live.Not too long after we get there I'm sitting on the couch with My jeans around My ankles, and she's on her knees giving Me a pretty decent blowjob. All's well with the world, until her boyfriend shows up.

Your pants around your ankles and your cock in someone's mouth, is not a good way to start a fight.

The little bastard actually got a couple good shots in, I don't think its going to turn into a full blown shiner, but My left eye's not gonna look too presentable for the next few days. Finally I give him a good shove and he goes down long enough for Me to pull My pants up. Then he's at me again, but I manage to give his throat a good shot and he goes down hard, while I button and zip My fly. Right about then Gina's kid wakes up, and starts bawling. She's still sitting there looking confused. Obviously she's not thinking too well at the moment, so I do it for her. "Don't you think you should check on the kid?"

She starts to look like there might actually be a brain somewhere in her head and goes. I start beatin' down Mark (nope, not his real name either), but I try to be quiet about it. Yeah I know it sounds ridiculous, but I didn' want any of the nieghbors callin' the cops. Must've worked, the cops never showed.

After I had him to the point where I didn't think he'd get up any time soon I stopped to think. Even if none of the nieghbors called'em, Mark could go file charges against Me the next day. Sure he attacked Me, but it was his place (I think Gina payed the bills, but he lived there and I didn't). Who were the cops likely to believe?

The baby had quieted and Gina came back in. Suddenly I had an idea. I pushed her to her knees, pulled My dick out and told her to suck it. At first she seemed a little surprised, but she did it. Mark started to crawl away, but I told him to not even fucking think about moving, and he stopped. I looked down at Gina and I saw she was fingering herself through her panties. Violence always seems to get chicks wet. Then I saw that she was staring at Mark, and she was actually smirking around My cock in her face at him. I couldn't help it, I actually laughed out loud. It shook both of'em up a bit, but he stayed where he was, and she kept sucking, that was all that mattered.

When I was ready I took My dick out of her mouth and went and stood over him. I told him not to move again, but really I think he was too shocked to anyway. Then I blew a nice big load all over him, mostly on his face. Then I laughed at the expression on his face and said "What? Since you're a bitch, shoudn't I treat you like a bitch?" Then I lauged again and took Gina into the bedroom.

Here's the thing, if he went to the cops now, eventually what I did to him will get out. Being beaten up and cheated on is one thing, having some dude cum all over you is another. I'm pretty certain he won't call, at least the cops haven't been around so far. We'll see.

When I left he was sitting on the couch, looking down at his hands. I said bye, but he didn't look up.




No comments: