Thursday, April 13, 2006

For those who have been asking for it, here's My yahoo id . It's $25. I have no particular schedule as to when I'll be availble for IM, its just going to be a catch as catch can kinda thing.

I should be on until about three AM tonight, (for those wondering , when I refer to a time here I'm talking about EST-eastern standard time).


I gave a new slave, toy, an assignment yesterday. I told him to go someplace public, find someplace to jack off, then walk around with the mess still in his pants. He hasn't called back yet, but when he does I'll post it here. He said he wanted to be My slave, now we'll see if he meant it.

Oh, and congrats to likessmellyfeet, My #1 footboy. In less than one week he racked up more than an hour of call time with Me. Thats the kind of devotion I like to see. For his industriousness I sent him the max, five free minutes. My other slaves, both current and future, should use him as an example.

No comments: