Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm going to be off and on today because I have a few things to do. Among them making new recordings. I'll post when I have those done.

Also I have to pay a speeding ticket, what can I say, I'm a speed demon. For all you moneyslaves, here's a chance to show your devotion. Just click on this button
, pay the $145, and I'll know just how dedicated you are.

In other news, some folks tried to scam Me this week. They sent Me a letter saying I'd won this money. They also sent a check for $2900. They said all I had to do was send $2500 of it back through Western Union (to pay the taxes in Canada) and they'd send Me the balance of the winnings. I thought it was a little fishy, so I called the FBI. They said the way it works is that within a few days of Me wiring the money back it turns out the check is no good, and I'm on the hook for the $2500 to My bank.

Uh-unh, not Me. Right now I have My bank checking on it, and when it comes back bad I'm going to take it to the FBI to file charges. Folks, let Me explain something, it is not a good idea to fuck with Me. Especially when it comes to money. I'll let you all know how it works out.

No comments: