Friday, April 28, 2006

This is going to be a quick post, soon I'm going to be heading out to party on one of my moneyslaves . Between calls and mails he's sent me a couple of hundred dollars over the last week or two and I intend to spend it in the very best of causes, to make Me happy! Just a quick rundown of some of My slaves.

My footboy likessmellyfeet mentioned in his last call that he's looking for a better job so he has more money to spend on the most important thing in his life, Me! Now that's the dedication of a true slave.

Speaking of a footboy, I have a new one today, ukslave called Me four times today! Three times on My recordings and once in person. That's the kind of devotion I like to see. He's also paid to see the slave contract, though he hasn't agrreed to it yet. I'll post about it when he does.

That's enough for now, later!

No comments: