Monday, April 17, 2006

Its been a busy couple of days for your King. On Saturday night I went out and ran into Gina, (check out My post from Tuesday the 11th if you're wondering who she is) and she invited Me back to her place.

The cops hadn't been around asking any questions, so I figured everything was cool and I went. I followed her there in My truck. After we arrived I asked her, "So boyfriend's not around tonight?" I was actually wondering if they were still together, or if he'd walked, or if she'd dumped him.

"Actually he's up there waiting for us." She answered. I have to admit, I really wasn't expecting that answer. Took Me a moment or two, (or three) to wrap My head around it. Then she explained. After I left the last time Mark had washed up, then come into the bedroom in a pair of boxers and tried to start a fight. She shut him up pretty quick by threatening to call Me and have Me come work him over some more, (which was bullshit, I never gave her My number) but she noticed something. He had a bit of a hard-on as they were talking about what happened. Once she noticed that, she realized that he was trying to act pissed, but he was actually excited.

She confronted him with it, and at first he tried to deny it, but the boner showed him to be a liar. Eventually he admitted it. She asked him if he was gay, and he denied, (of course). he said there was just something about first watching her suck Me, and then listening to Me fuck her that turned him on, like nothing else ever had.

Then she told Me she'd asked him the big question "What about when he came on you, did that excite you?" At first he wouldn't answer, but she knew what the answer was by the fact that he couldn't look her in the face, (the growing erection in his shorts helped some too).

Then she had a moment of inspiration, and started to humiliate him for it. Apparently she really went at him, talking about how I was a real man and he was just a micro-dick who couldn't get the job done, so she'd had to go get Me. And the more she said, the more excited he got. Finally she asked him if he'd like to clean up My mess, (this was a bit of make-believe on her part, I used a condom) and her sucked her pussy like a starving man.

The next night she'd gone and fucked some guy and brought Mark home a real cream-pie to clean out.

But now they wanted to take it a step further, and she decided who better to ask?

When the girls right she's right. But that's enough for now, I'll post again soon to let you know what happened.

No comments: