Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mark & Gina part II (or is it III, whatever).

Now for the rest of the story, (though I'm pretty sure Paul Harvey never talked about anything like this). If you want to know the beginning check the posts for Tuesday 4/11 and Monday 4/17.

When she first told Me why she'd invited Me there it took Me a second to wrap My head around it, but I adjusted pretty quick. After she told Me what'd been going on I couldn't help but laugh and say, "So you've got a cuckold on your hands huh!". She hadn't heard the word before, but once I explained it she laughed and agreed. She seemed to really get a kick out of their being a name for it.

Before we were halfway up the stairs I had almost a dozen different ideas on how I was going to humiliate mark. I was looking forward to this. Even though she had someone watching the kid for the night so we wouldn't be interrupted, I knew I wasn't going to be able to do them all in one night, so obviously mark & Gina were going to be a regular part of My sex life for a little while at least. It's funny when this started, Gina was just a bootycall, somebody who's pants I could get into fairly easily once or twice, and then move on. And now it was turning into a major affair , the unfolding of which I was really looking forward to, and that I knew I was going to remember for a long time to come. Just goes to show you never know what can happen.

When we entered the apartment mark came out of the bedroom and Gina started to tell him about how there was a word for what he was and everything, she was just going on a mile a minute, obviously all jazzed up and excited. But mark seemed a little nervous and unsure. Good, that's just the way I wanted him. He'd probably come up with a whole load of justifications as to why he was excited by the thought of Me fucking his girlfriend, but before the night was over I was going to make it clear to him he was My bitch. and that that was what he really wanted. So I interrupted her gushing and said, "So, you want Me to fuck your girlfriend while you watch mark, is that what turns you on?"

"Yeah," he answered. He was going to say more, but I didn't let him, I knew it was just going to be some bullshit rationalisation. He wasn't ready to admit the truth, even or maybe I should say especially, to himself. Not yet. "Great, let's get started, Gina come over here and suck My dick." She came over with a big smile on her face, then knelt down in front of Me and opened My pants up.

While she started to suck I looked over at mark. He kept fidgeting, as if he was unsure what to do with himself. Well I could fix that, "mark, take your clothes off, you look like a jackass standing there fully dressed while she's sucking My dick." He didn't seem to sure about it, but he did it. While he did I looked back down at Gina and really started to fuck her face. "She's got a really nice mouth, doesn't she mark? Feels really good sliding up and down your cock doesn't it?"

"Oh, yes." He answered. I looked back at him, he was naked by this point, and was standing there with a hard-on. Sort-of, at most it was four inches, and I think I'm being generous there. I looked down at Gina and pulled her off of my cock using her hair. "Having fun sucking My dick Gina?"

"Fuck, yes." She answered.

I couldn't help but laugh at the eagerness in her voice. "Glad to hear it. Now Gina, would you say there's a difference between sucking My cock, and sucking mark's?"

She looked over at mark then back up at Me and smiled. "Definitely, I can deep throat his no problem, yours if i try to do that I feel like I'm choking myself. Yours is twice the size of his easy. I love the way it fills my mouth, and especially my pussy." Out of the corner of My eye I noticed mark looked a little upset, but he was still plenty hard, and had actually started stroking his dick. For the moment I ignored him.

"All right Gina, now it's time to get your clothes off." When she was down to her bra and panties I told her to stop. They lacy red and see-through, very sexy. I'd undressed as well, so we were all pretty much naked by this point. Gina was looking back and forth between mark and I, obviously making comparisons. Being naked in the same room with Me, probably wasn't to mark's advantage in that kind of situation. At 6'2 I was about half a foot taller, and I was built like a football player, whereas he was scrawny all over. Except for a little beer belly.

At first mark seemed oblivious to her silent critique, but then she giggled, and he turned a deep red. But he didn't stop jacking off.

"Your girl looks real sexy tonight mark, looks like she's looking forward to getting fucked." Gina nodded to this, then started squeezing her round breasts, after a minute of this her right hand worked it's way down to her pussy. "You looking forward to watching her get fucked, mark?"

He answered with a quick "Yes,"never taking his hand off his cock. I acted like I just noticed him jacking off, and said in a pissed off voice "Who said you could do that you liitle fucker?"

"W-what are-" he stammered.

"Who said you could touch that pathetic thing you call a cock, you fucking loser?"

"But,"

"Hands off now!"

At first he didn't do it, but then I took a step toward him and he let go like it was on fire. I laughed and said "Good boy." At that Gina started laughing as well. "So you wanna jack-off tiny-tim?" He mumbled something. I raised My voice, not yelling, but being forceful. And said "Answer so I can fucking hear you, bitch-boy!"

"Yes."

"Then beg for it."

It took him a minute to get started, but once he did, he really got into it. And his dick, which had softened a little after he stopped playing with it, stood up to full attention.

After a minute or two of his begging, I let him jack off again. "But in the future always remember to ask permission, if I'm not here ask Gina, understood?" He agreed, and it was obvious from the smile on her face that Gina was certainly in favor of the new arrangement. "And you better remember to ask permission before you cum."

I decided it was time to go into the bedroom and told Gina to line down on the bed, legs spread. I started rubbing her pussy through her panties. She was already wet, but I wanted her, and especially her panties, sopping. I really worked her clit and pussy, I had her take off her bra and sucked on her nipples as well. Then I leaned down and sucked her clit through the panties, before too long she had a little mini-orgasm, and I took her panties off. Then I threw them to mark. He held them up to his face and sniffed. I told him to put them on. He was past putting up any resistance now. He just slipped them on.

Gina and I both laughed at how ridiculous he looked. He just started stroking himself through the panties. Then I put the head of My cock at the entrance of her pussy and slid in, she stopped laughing with a gasp. "Hear that mark, and I'm only halfway in. You like wearing her panties mark?"

He couldn't bring himself to say it, he just nodded. "Good, because from now on the only way you're going to get into her panties, is by wearing them!"

He looked like he wanted to balk at this, so I said "What would be the point, after Me, she wouldn't even be able to feel that little manclit of yours inside her. Right Gina?"

Gina had a little trouble speaking, by this point I'd put her on her hands and knees so I could fuck her doggystyle, and I was really nailling her g-spot, (doggystyle is the best position from which to hit that infamous spot), but she managed to get out an agreement. After that mark shut up.

I fucked her until I felt her climax, (how did I know for certain you ask, pussy contractions, all the sound and fury signify nothing, but when you feel the whole pussy contractin up and down you cock, that's when you know) then I pulled out. I didn't want to shoot into her pussy. I am not having kids yet, if ever, thats why I used a condom last time. But I had a plan, mark was still going to lick My spunk out of her. I went into thier bathroom and found some lube, then I went back into the bedroom. First I rubbed it onto My cock, then I squirted it onto her ass and worked it into her hole with My finger.

She tensed a little, but didn't object, so I put the head of My cock at her asshole and worked it in slowly. After a minute or two of this I worked Myself into a good rythym and started to really fuck her ass. I reached around and played with her clit, (always a must if you're going to fuck a girl in the ass) I was pretty much ready to blow, so I got down to business with a quickness.

After I came, I stepped back and asked mark if he was ready, before the last word was out he kneeling down behind her ass. He had his face shoved so deep, for a second I thought it was going to dissappear. I couldn't help but laugh. He had one hand on her hip trying to brace it and the other on his cock jacking off. He was having a little trouble coordinating the whole thing, so I decided to help out.

"Come on Gina, fuck his face with that tight ass of yours, come on rub it all over." She didn't need much encouragement. Soon she had that thick ass going all over his face. For mark's sake I hope that lube we used wasn't toxic. Oh well, too late now, ha-ha.

I'll give mark this though, he remembered to ask permission before he busted his nut.

Ther's more, but I'm tired of writing. For all those who came, (and you know you did) here's a way to show your gratitude. It's $5, just a little cum fee, because you know your orgasm just isn't the same unless you pay Me for it. Remember to e-mail Me a thank you. Manners always count you know.

If you'd like to hear more about what happened, or if you'd like to roleplay a fantasy with Me, just click here. Believe Me, I'll take you to places you can't even imagine.

No comments: